The Federal Council decided to relax some of the restrictions against Covid-19, starting from Monday, April 19th 2021. On this page we would like to inform you about the actions we have taken at our school to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
How we’ll go about it:
In dealing with this situation, we adhere to the following three principles:
- We follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Federal Council and the cantonal authorities.
- We monitor developments and continually assess the situation.
- We communicate changes to the regulations and measures promptly.
Please pay particular attention to the following rules:
- Masks are compulsory for all adults throughout the school (in the buildings and on the premises).
- Students in grade 4 and above must wear a mask in the buildings and on the premises.
Parents can find the complete protection policy in the MySchool section on our website.