On this page we would like to inform you about the actions we have taken at our school to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
How we’ll go about it:
In dealing with this situation, we adhere to the following three principles:
- We follow the recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Federal Council and the cantonal authorities.
- We monitor developments and continually assess the situation.
- We communicate changes to the regulations and measures promptly.
Please pay particular attention to the following rules:
- Masks are compulsory for all teachers and visitors as well as for all pupils from primary level 1.
- Social distancing and hygiene measures must continue to be consistently implemented by all.
- Social distancing is highly recommended.
Parents can find the complete protection policy in the MySchool section on our website.