… to the world of languages, as our students
- communicate successfully in German and English,
- act with social agility,
- increase their educational and professional opportunities.
… to the world of sciences, as they
- understand connections,
- utilise internet, media and software,
- investigate, order and assimilate information.
… to society and the environment, as they
- build and cultivate relationships,
- organise and enjoy events and festivities,
- experience the close-knit day school environment.
… to the worlds of art, culture and sport, as they
- read, write and immerse themselves in the world of literature,
- play music, compose, dance,
- draw, paint, take photographs, film, build, enjoy crafts,
- act, write scripts, direct,
- take part in sport.
… to inner worlds, as they
- mature into strong personalities,
- recognise talents and promote abilities,
- make full use of their potential,
- overcome barriers and strive for success.
… to success, as all of our students
- are given the space to develop new ideas and a passion for learning.